Forex Copier 2 has been released!
|We are glad to announce that we finished the development of Forex Copier 2. This version is much more user-friendly and has a lot of new features (see the list of changes below).||
What are the differences between the Forex Copier 1 and Forex Copier 2?
Now it is extremely easy to set up copying with the help of new user-friendly visual interface.
The interface became much more attractive and intuitive.
There is no need to use the additional sources or watch tutorials. Even the people who are not good at using computers will find Forex Copier 2 easy and understandable.
Two absolutely new features
- “Current orders” for a visual understanding and tracking your copied trades. Also now it is easy to group your trades by the account name, by the current market price, symbol, stop loss, take profit, lot, time and many other criteria.
- “Copying history” allows you to see the quantity and the quality of the previous copied trades. You can see from where the order has come and analyze whether the setups you have managed are working good enough. That will also allow you to dismiss some traders’ signals which do not work really well and to concentrate your attention on those which do work.
Grouping trades by different criteria
- Group the trades by the operation type. It is important to know the direction of the entire market and the long and short trades you are in. It will help you to analyze your open and pending orders.
- Group the trades by the account name. It gives you an opportunity to see and organize the trades of each account and to realize which accounts work in the most accurate way and which are not. It is a must if you want to pick the accounts which work the best and to dismiss those which do not.
- Group the trades by the comment. It is a common thing to assign the same comment to the order which is then copied to several accounts. That helps to find really fast from where the order came.
- Group the trades by the symbol type. Have all the necessary information about the trades of the same symbol at hand. You can use it to track all the similar trades and save your time on analysis of the changes.
- Group the trades by the lot size. That helps your money management because you can see the risks on each trade and vary them due to your plan. It is especially useful for different strategies based on money management adjustments such as Martingale and others.
- Group the trades by the take profit. When you are trying to diversify your trades on the same symbol the grouping by the take profit may be useful for you. If you open many trades on the same currency pair and then want to close them gradually fixating the profit then it gives you a visual understanding of the current situation.
- Group the trades by the entries. If you are using the trading methods that require from you to open the trades from every significant support/resistance levels then the grouping by the entry is important for you because it allows seeing all the trades at one group.
There is no need to restart the terminals or stop copying process each time after changing settings.
Now you can make changes at the real-time when the program is working.
Ability to save/load copying scheme.
It is easier to create the scheme and you can also save it, then create another one and at last load any scheme you need at the moment. In the first version all the setups were lost when you changed the scheme.
Keep old settings.
All settings remain the same even when you apply the new ones. In the old Forex Copier versions some settings were lost when you re-applied the copying scheme.
Aggregate view of all settings..
Now you can see at once which settings you’ve changed with the help of absolutely new part of the menu which is called Summary. Our clients can easily notice the difference between the default changes and the custom ones. It is very useful if you want to check and confirm all the settings you have configured. Also it will protect you from an accidental enabling the settings you did not intent to.
Human Error Tolerant
Sometimes our users were confused when the software didn’t work because of the incorrect changes they have made in Forex Copier’s settings accidentally. It was easy for them to break down the copying process. Now even the incompetent user won’t be able to do that.
One version instead of three
In a previous edition of Forex Copier our clients were puzzled about what type of the program to choose. We had a Free, Multiaccount and Professional versions. It is more convenient to understand what to choose because now the features of these three versions are combined into the single version - Forex Copier 2.